Sales Account Manager
He/She will possess the skills to develop relationships with these stake holders and business owners. Due to the nature of IT, this person must have the experience and ability to manage clients in various sectors and the flexibility to adapt to new technology, product changes and an evolving marketplace. BITS have a very clear strategy and product “stack” which you will be presenting to clients with a view to aligning them with industry best practice. This person will work towards that level of service and always with a keen eye for new business opportunities.
A great opportunity for the right person to be part of this growing business at the right time. BITS are going from strength to strength in the MSP space and this person will be part of that journey and growth also. Based in BITS HQ in Kilkenny but balanced with client visits that will bring you all over the South East and Dublin areas.
The successful candidate will be provided with a generous package as well as the tools of the trade (car, laptop and phone).
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO:
- Has excellent time management skills and dependability in all things.
- Has the ability to scope and cost projects that are complex and multi-faceted.
- Can present projects and solutions proposals to clients.
- Is competent bringing a sales opportunity from initial stages through to contract signing.
- Is comfortable with challenging sales targets in the knowledge he/she is surrounded by a supportive team.
- Is comfortable tracking and reporting on various metrics on his/her own performance to the rest of the team.
THE CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Target driven.
- A client focused individual who is hardworking, dependable and professional.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts with consistent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to sell into companies/corporates.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT Sales role.
- Comfortable interacting with C-Level executives and stakeholders and maintaining good relationships.
- Experience presenting IT solutions, project plans and detailing the commercials.
- A knowledge of the IT industry and the Irish Market.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Full-driving license.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Full-day off on your birthday
- Discounted purchase of IT hardware and software
- The backing of an amazing team