Founded in 2001, Business IT Solutions (BITS), an IT services and solutions Company based in Kilkenny City Centre, has grown from strength to strength since its doors opened over 15 years ago. BITS supply and implement reliable IT Solutions and provide extensive IT support services to businesses all over Southern Ireland. BITS provide expertise you can Trust to manage your business IT from Cloud Solutions (Microsoft Certified Partner) to Hardware, Security to Server solutions, it’s the one stop shop for all your IT needs.
Who we need:
Are you an accounting technician who wishes to take the next step in their Accountancy career? Do you want to work for a Company where full support and encouragement is given for you to progress? Do you want to be responsible for your own work load on a day to day basis but with full support of the Business Owner? If so, we want you!
In this standalone role you will be responsible for the overall management of the Company’s accounts. You will be involved in the day-to-day practical work of bookkeeping and play a key operational role in producing reliable financial information for the Business Owner.
• Day to day processing of accounting information including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Bank reconciliations
• Payroll preparation and administration
• Assisting with preparation of Monthly Management accounts
• Managing supplier invoicing process
• Managing weekly cashflow reports
• Acting as a point of contact for all supplier queries
• Supporting the online payment process
• Filing monthly returns with Revenue
• Assist with the preparation of monthly budgets
• Monthly/annual renewals with software providers
• Using the in-house Connectwise package
Have you got?
• 5+ years bookkeeping experience
• A qualification as an Accounts Technician
• Previous experience using Thesaurus and QuickBooks
• The ability to manage a number of tasks/projects at the same time
• A “can-do” attitude
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• The ability to meet weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Experience with Connect wise – this is not essential but a distinct advantage
Why Join BITS?
Excellent starting salary and bonuses with the opportunity for progression and growth for the right candidate. Full handover and training will be provided to the successful candidate for the first 6 months.
You will have the opportunity to work in a growing, fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skill set and become part of a winning team.