Full-Time / Part-Time Sales Support Administrator
BITS are a leading provider of IT solutions and services to businesses in the South East. BITS offer IT sales, services, support and general IT consultancy to a very broad range of business sectors, from local hotels, financial services, legal, insurance, manufacturing right through to schools and charities.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Support Administrator will be the first point of contact for sales enquiries and will liaise with our suppliers in relation to stock and deliveries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with sales enquiries via email and over the telephone and process orders.
- Maximise sales where appropriate by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Prepare quotations and seek technical input from engineers when required.
- Check stock levels and order hardware and software from suppliers.
- Maintain effective communications with suppliers and customers regarding time frames for deliveries.
- Liaise with and support field-based sales representatives to ensure that customers’ quotations and orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Input sales and customer information into ConnectWise.
Knowledge and Expertise
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Work and Excel.
- Familiarity with ConnectWise a distinct advantage.
Type of Person:
- A strong and confident telephone manner.
- An ability to work on own inititiative without supervision and in a team situation.
- An enthusiastic and co-operative personal approach to work.
Excellent starting salary and bonuses with opportunity for progression for the right candidate.